Villa Holiday Booking Terms & Conditions
Booking Information & Rental Rates
|Full payment required 60 days before arrival||in advance|
|Refundable damage deposit*||$500|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Due to recent natural disasters we have the need to add a disclaimer – we are unable to predict and control the weather and Mother Nature – cancellations due to natural disasters will sadly NOT result in refunds of any initial deposit.
*Damage deposit refunded within 7 days of departure.
Owner’s Cancellation Policy
- Zero refund if canceled at least 40 days before arrival date.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 50 days before arrival date.
- Service Fee fully refunded on cancellations that qualify for 100% refund.
- Owner reserves the right to rent in the event of a cancellation.
Owner’s House Rules
- Not suitable for pets, and not safe or suitable for infants (Under 2 years) – There is not a child safe fence around the pool.
- Check-in time is flexible (self check-in with smart lock)
- All trash or rubbish created during the stay MUST be taken with guests and disposed of in the dumpster at top of Cooton Bay hill when departing Rock Fever Estate. All trash should be taken daily to the dumpster at the top of the hill.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the residence, however, we have provided ash trays on the balconies and patios.
- Please respect the high electric costs on the island and turn off AC in the bedrooms when you not in use.
- Sand will clog the pool filter and pump, we ask that if you are returning from the beach please rinse legs and feet with the hose near the front door before entering the pool. $250 fine if sand is found in the pool.
- Please place any dirty laundry and wet towels in laundry room before you depart.
- Kindly use coasters when setting a cold drink on the wood surfaces.
- “OFF” bug spray has an ingredient that will strip the varnish off the wood. Kindly apply outside on balcony or patio.
- Please do not change any settings on the electrics in the house, for example, the TV’s.