At Rock Fever Estate Ltd we regard our site visitor’s privacy with importance, in order to comply with the UK Data Protection Act. We aim to help you understand the terms and conditions regarding the collection and use of such private information.
What information does Rock Fever Estate Ltd collect?
We only collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, for example, when you contact us online. Such personal information is limited to your:
- Email address
- Phone number
How do we use the information?
We use the information we receive for the general purpose, to:
- Fulfil your request(s) for any holiday villa rental(s) and / or service(s) that we may offer on Rock Fever Estate’s website: www.villavirginislands.com
- To send you information you agreed / requested to receive.
Any personal information you may send us will only be used for the sole purpose(s) which you provided it for. Furthermore, it will be only:
- Held for as long as necessary for these purposes and we will not pass it to any other parties unless this is made clear to you;
- Accessed by our employee(s) associated with the handling of that data and with the obligation to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
How do we share the information?
We do not share any data with 3rd parties. We will only make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We have engaged companies to work with us or on our behalf to provide an product or service that you have requested;
- We respond to appeals, court orders, or legal process; or we believe that your actions violate applicable laws.
What are the website user’s options?
Any user who does not wish to provide any personal data requested by our contact form need not register with us, and can further access the website and its content. Users who opt-in may also remove themselves from our mailing list at any time by sending an (unsubscribe) email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any modifications to our privacy practices will be reflected first within this area of our Website (www.villavirginislands.com). If there is a material change in our privacy practices, we will indicate on our site that our privacy practices have changed, and provide a link to the new privacy statement.
If we ever consider using the information collected from users in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection we will send affected users written notice by email of the change beforehand.